Peer review is a collaborative process in assessing quality of articles and for authors to receive constructive feedback from experts in similar areas of work.
Reviewers are to assess whether the paper is:
- sufficiently novel with reference to the literature,
- contributing to advancement in the related fields,
- relevant under the scope of the Journal and Conference,
- providing significant impact to current knowledge and practice, and
- professionally structured with, but not limited to, Introduction, Methodology, Outcome and References, which are proficiently described to a high standard of quality and technical expectation.